16 Feb 17:00 - 23 Feb 12:00 - Santa Cruz La Laguna
Villa Sumaya, Guatemala
➧ More info
A Journey to Reconnection, Wholeness & Luminosity through Wisdom Practices, Sacred Ceremonies, Drum Journeys, Yoga, Energy Healing & Mayan Adventures
Journey with us and return with clarity on your path, in flow with life, abundant with inner resources and practical tools, restored and transformed, so you respond to life, work and relationship from a clear, aligned and deeply connected place.
In the Mayan world, the five elements–earth, water, air, fire and sky/spirit–are our teachers, healers and guides for living a whole and luminous life with abundance, clarity, flow and creative life force energy.
On this retreat, you'll find yourself deeply immersed in experiences designed to honor each element through embodiment practices, sacred ceremony and ritual, drum journeys, yoga, and Mayan cultural adventures on the sacred waters of Lake Atitlan, which the Maya believe to be the birthplace of all creation.
You will be transformed–renewed, restored and reconnected–and return home with practices and tools for inner clarity, connection, alignment and self-healing. You will feel whole and luminous.
I'm so delighted to share this journey and the transformative magic of Lake Atitlan with you as this was where I was guided on my own healing journey: first on a solo retreat to confirm my soul's path and second to co-lead a yoga & transformation retreat at Villa Sumaya. It feels like a second home to me.
Villa Sumaya is a beautifully abundant eco-retreat, yoga and healing arts center. Experience its lush magical surroundings in this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIW3y-d6Vc
Each day of the retreat focuses on one of the elemental energies–earth, water, air, fire and sky/spirit–with embodiment practices, rituals and ceremonies that set the foundation for your own reconnection and self-healing. You will receive practical tools to take home, so you maintain your connection to Self and Source.
In addition to practices and excursions, there will be free time to swim in the lake, lie in a hammock, soak in the sun, visit local indigenous villages, kayak or paddle board, or indulge in a spa treatment.
At the end of the retreat, you may choose to visit the sacred ruins of Tikal with me on Feb. 23-25 (optional and for additional cost) to deepen your connection and inner healing.
When you return home, you will feel a deep connection to Self and Source and to your soul's path. You will look and feel Luminous!
7 night's accommodation at the beautiful Villa Sumaya, in the heart of the Mayan highlands on the shore of sacred Lake Atitlan.
3 vegetarian meals daily; unlimited coffee and tea (chicken and fish available at additional cost; alcohol and specialty drinks not included).
• Explore and experience your inner abundance, flow, clarity and creative transformative powers in daily embodiment sessions
• Visit a Nature Preserve in the rainforest and feel nature's abundance as we honor the elements in a sacred ritual
• Access your inner guidance in two Shamanic Drum Journeys with your Power Animal and Higher Guide/Teacher
• Reconnect to Self and Source in a sacred, healing Cacao Ceremony with Reiki healing
• Flow and relax in two yoga classes with my two favorite yoga teachers from NYC, Yuval and Angela, including a restorative yoga evening session with sound healing
• Receive clarity about your soul's path from your Mayan Day Sign and a Mayan Fire Ceremony with an indigenous Shaman
• Visit a women's weaving cooperative in a local village to experience beautiful tapestries of the indigenous people as we weave your new story into life
• Relax during your free time and lounge by the pool, swim in the lake, soak in the hot tub or lie in a hammock under a palm tree
Not included (or for an additional cost):
· Flight, shuttle and boat transfer
· Gratuities for staff and drivers
· Alcohol and specialty drinks
· Chicken or fish at meals
· Spa or heal treatments
$2375 Single Occupancy
$2075 Double Occupancy
A $750 non-refundable deposit secures your spot. All payments are non-refundable. Full payment due 45 days prior to the retreat.
Book by Memorial Day (May 28) and receive $100 off. Space is limited.
Please note: retreat dates are Saturday 02/16 – Saturday 02/23.
Flight to/ from Guatemala City and airport/boat transfer not included. Inquire for transportation rates and to arrange your shuttle.
Please arrive in time for dinner and our evening opening circle on 02/16. The shuttle from the airport in Guatemala City to Lake Atitlan takes approximately 3 hours. Once out of the city, it is a breathtaking drive through the highlands of Guatemala.
To sign up or for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org | 415.519.7155
26 Jan 15:00 - 02 Feb 12:00
26 Jan 15:00 - 02 Feb 12:00
Santa Cruz La Laguna
Santa Cruz La Laguna
Villa Sumaya, Guatemala Villa Sumaya, Guatemala
Next winter, venture out to a semi-tropical paradise often called the land of eternal spring. Hit the reset button after the holidays with a peaceful getaway to the picturesque... ➧ More info